Tuesday, January 3, 2012

My Biggest Loser Season 13 Challenge - No Excuses!



Tonight is the season premiere of Biggest Loser- which means it's time for a new challenge!


I managed to lose 2.2 pounds over the holidays, except that with a couple of drinks on New Year's Eve and my monthly gift ready to arrive, I gained most of that back.


But enough of that. No dwelling or excuses, only moving forward with my plan of ACTION.


My starting weight this morning was 199.6. It's nice to start 2012 without extra holiday weight to lose on top of everything else. (Normally I'd weigh myself in mid-December, and have a larger number on the scale come January 2nd or 3rd. Since I weigh a hair less than December 13th, I'm calling it a wash and going from here.) Just like last season, I will weigh in every Tuesday and post the results up through the Season 13 Finale in May.


The winter/spring BL season is always a little bit longer than the fall one, so I've kept that in mind while deciding upon my goal. I will lose at least 35 pounds by the finale, which will put me at 164.6 or less. I'm stepping up my workouts and being even more conscious of what I put into my body. And I will continue to stay away from the diet soda and drink plenty of water.


If you would like to join me, please post your goal here or on Twitter at #BL13Challenge. We can encourage each other all season long!


Now it's off to spin class before Biggest Loser tonight!!!


No comments: