Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Biggest Loser 13 Challenge - The Results Continue!



Well, the results for the week are in. I lost 1.2 pounds, and although I was hoping for more with all of the work I put in this week, I'm still very happy with it.


I know that in doing all of these activities, I'm building muscle while I get rid of the fat. My clothes are much looser, plus I can fit into a couple pairs of pants that wouldn't even come close to zipping up before.


On top of that both my husband and my Pilates instructor have told me that I look like I've lost a lot, and they can see the slimming down in the shape of my body. When other people start to notice, you're definitely doing something right!


So it's off to spin in a little while before Biggest Loser tonight. Every week I accomplish things I didn't think were possible and get closer to my goals. I can't ask for any more than that. Every pound lost is a success!

2 comments:

Nadine Feldman said...

You go, girl! That's a healthy weight loss for a week's time, one that you're more likely to maintain. I've been averaging just over a pound per week for the past seven weeks, and I'm thrilled. I don't have a lot to lose, but I have heart disease in my family & the cholesterol was creeping up, so I can't get away with ANY extra weight.

WriterMarie said...

Thanks Nadine! :o) Sounds like you're doing well too. Slow & steady!