Friday, April 16, 2010

(So)Be The Best You Can Be!!!


I drink a lot of water. Usually it's just plain water, either bottled or from the tap. Occasionally I add some lemon or lime to it, but I still drink it the way nature made it most of the time. I know it's best for my body to drink it that way...but every so often I feel the need to shake things up and add a little variety to my beverage of choice.
That is how I discovered SoBe Lifewater. It was on sale at the grocery store, so I picked up a few bottles. My favorites are the Lean Machine flavors, which are not only enhanced with vitamins, but with citrimax and ginseng as well. And these flavors are zero calories! My current favorite is the Strawberry Dragonfruit...it's naturally sweetened and curbs my sugar cravings. I plan on using these every so often, along with my regular water intake. It's a nice little added boost for me, which we all need every now and then.
I just discovered by going to their website today that SoBe is currently offering a buy one get one free coupon, which really makes me happy! You can get the coupon too, just go to www.sobe.com and there is a link to print the coupon. For those of you who don't like drinking plain water, or are like me and just want to add a little variety, this is a great way to try the products and taste them for yourselves. Enjoy your SoBe, and always be the best that you can be!

No comments: