Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Move To The Music...Playlist!


***Our regularly scheduled recap of Losing It With Jillian has been interrupted by the Cleveland Indians. Yes, you heard right. Jillian was supposed to come on right after the President's speech, but my local NBC station was showing the baseball game. They didn't even air the President, they left the game on during that time. Since a local cable channel was also showing the baseball game, I don't know why WKYC didn't air the original programming for the evening. So I'll have to watch the show online to catch up...and since several of my friends said that they only saw the second half of Losing It after the speech, it sounds like a lot of us will be watching it on our computers.
So what did I do with myself last night since I couldn't watch Jillian? I had already completed my treadmill workout for the day by the time I found out the show wouldn't be on, so then I took to the stairs. I went up and down my stairs several times and did some arm exercises to make good use of the extra time.
Since I'm mentioning the treadmill, I would like to share some of my favorite workout music with you. Sometimes I listen to a whole CD...Sawyer Brown is really good for high energy tunes that will keep you moving. At other times I use my iPod, and these are some really great songs to keep the blood pumping:
I Know You Want Me by Calle Ocho and Pitbull
Say Hey I Love You by Michael Franti and Spearhead
I Gotta Feeling by Black Eyed Peas
According to You by Orianthi
Bionic by Christina Aguilera
Lover Lover by Jerrod Niemann
Seven Mile Breakdown by Taylor Hicks
Kerosene by Miranda Lambert
Undo It by Carrie Underwood
Does Your Mother Know by Christine Baranski (Mamma Mia soundtrack)
I Heard It Through The Grapevine by Gladys Knight
Telephone by Lady Gaga
There are many more, but this is just a sample of my selections. I love all kinds of music, so I like to mix it up a lot...and the variety keeps me from getting bored. Please feel free to share any of your favorite workout songs, so we can all keep each other moving! :o)

No comments: