Friday, June 25, 2010

I'm A Size Active!


I've probably mentioned this company before, but it's definitely worth repeating. Junonia makes sportswear and activewear for women, starting at size 14 and going up to 6X. Look for them at www.junonia.com. Their clothing is very high quality and will stand up to the wear and tear of whatever sport you like to participate in. They also carry sports bras in larger sizes that actually give you the support you need. I can still remember Dolly Parton saying that if she went jogging, she'd have two black eyes...and I know exactly what she means! I've tried sports bras that offer no support whatsoever, even those that claim to give good support. With Junonia's bras, you will be comfortable and have the right amount of support.
Do not ever let your size stop you from swimming, playing tennis, or performing any activities that you enjoy. Sports are not just for slender people...they are for everyone! I know in the past it's been a problem to find the correct clothes in certain sizes, and that made it harder to participate. Since Junonia makes those garments, there is no excuse not to play those sports you love. I will also be on the lookout for other companies that offer plus size sportswear as well, and pass the information along to you. Live life NOW...don't wait!!!

No comments: