Monday, April 9, 2012

Biggest Loser 13 Challenge - Easter





Yesterday I should have weighed in...but I forgot.


With so much going on for Easter, celebrating at home, church, and then having two dinners to attend - well, I got up early, praised God and got on with the celebration. So I will step on the scale next Sunday.


Now, celebrating didn't mean eating up a storm, even with the two dinners. I paced myself at both and ate carefully, enjoying only a couple of treats. The main thing was to thank Jesus for all He's done for me and spend time with family. That satisfies much more than food!


I hope you all had a blessed Easter, and that you keep the spirit of Easter alive in your hearts all the time, not just on Easter Sunday. Carry your love and gratefulness for all God has done into today and every day from now on. Be blessed all the time!

No comments: