Sunday, March 11, 2012

Biggest Loser 13 Challenge - Progress?



I THINK I made some progress this week.


I lost .6 pound...slightly more than last week, but since I was sick all week I didn't really work out much. And we had a major family party yesterday - which included my celebrating my dad's 80th birthday, which is technically tomorrow. All in all I did OK.


It's very frustrating, however. I need more hours in each day. Yes, I know I'm not the only one who needs that. But I'm so stressed that I don't sleep well, which doesn't help me with any of my activities, and probably didn't do me any favors when I got sick and needed rest. I NEED to lose this weight. I NEED to finish revising my novel and do more writing. I NEED to be creative - and working the full time job is causing me stress over all of this because I have no idea how I'm supposed to do it all, yet I know I need to do all of those things to be my authentic self.


I also know we need my paycheck very badly. I feel trapped, suffocated, and depressed. There has to be a better way, and I'm praying every single day to God to help me find it.


If you would please pray for me as well, I would really appreciate it. Here's hoping for a much better week.

No comments: