Sunday, March 18, 2012

Biggest Loser 13 Challenge - I'm Sure I Lost Some Weight



Yes, I know that's a strange title for a weight loss blog. So let me explain...


I've been sick since Thursday evening with a stomach virus, which has also been making the rounds at work. I'm sick of being sick and stressed, but right now I haven't done a lot in the exercise department.


I did have Pilates on Monday and spin on Tuesday, took a walk on Wednesday as well. But since then I've been too sick and weak to do anything else.


I've also been unable to keep much down food-wise, so I'm sure I've lost weight just because of that. I did not weigh myself today, since it seemed pointless while I'm still dealing with this. I'll have to pick up with the scale next week once everything settles down.


The main thing right now is to get my energy back so I can be back to whatever normal is. ;o) Here's to a better week for all of us!


No comments: