Sunday, March 25, 2012

Biggest Loser 13 Challenge - Much Needed Success!





I really needed this...thank you God!!!


After missing my weigh-in last Sunday due to being sick (partially stress, partially stomach bug) I was nervous about it this week. After all, it's been a rough one, which I posted about in my blog a couple of days ago. I wasn't sure what I'd see on the scale today.


Well, I saw a loss of 2.4 pounds! I allowed myself one Shamrock Shake on Monday night after the "I-knew-it-was-coming" fiasco earlier in the day, but other than that I ate healthy foods. Just because one thing went wrong, I wasn't going to let everything go wrong.


I also think it helped that I was able to walk a lot outside to help deal with the stress, instead of eating my stress. I prayed and thought things through on my walks...and I burned calories! Even though I still have stress from the situation, I'm making the most of every day and moving forward.


Which means I'll be back to Pilates and spin this week, stressed or not. At least the stomach bug part of things has calmed down so I can get stuff done. Also, since I don't need ginger ale for my stomach now I can drink even more water to clean out my system.


So I pray that this week will be much better, and I will do my part to make it so. I'm pulling the positives out of the situation (like my 2.4 pound loss) and working to improve in all areas. And I know - God will do His part because He is faithful!





No comments: