Friday, August 20, 2010

Before Summer Ends...More Pool Time!!!


I can't believe school starts on Tuesday. This summer really flew by, but I can at least say that I enjoyed every moment of it so far. I haven't let anything stop me from getting out there and having fun, and I continue to live each day to the fullest.
The picture above is an actual photo of Splash Zone, the local pool/waterpark that we have summer passes for. The outdoor section will close for the season at the end of this month, so this weekend we are cramming in a lot of swim time. With school starting there won't be as much time to use the pool, and we don't want to miss any chance we have to use it before they pack everything up for the fall/winter. Not only will we have gotten our money's worth out of it, but also our souls' worth. Time in the water is so good for our bodies, minds, and spirits. You can't even think about putting a dollar amount on that!
So...what have you wanted to do this summer, that you haven't done yet? There's still time to get out there and do it. Make the most of the rest of your summer...don't let it pass you by!

No comments: