Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Biggest Loser Season 12 Challenge - Getting Closer!



Can you believe Thanksgiving will be next week? This autumn is flying by, probably because I'm so busy. But busy in a good way!


This week was a little bit better on the scale. I lost 1.2 pounds, which I'm extremely proud of because of the stressful challenges that happened within the last week. If you read my last post, you know about one of them. In the past, a day like Saturday would have had me running to the store for ice cream or chocolate. I'm happy to say I did NOT do that this time. I owe it all to my Gratitude List, which turned my attitude around and calmed me to the point that I didn't feel the need to eat away the stress. I took a walk instead. Attitude really is everything!


Speaking of a great attitude...are you ready for Apolo Ohno on Biggest Loser tonight? No matter what is thrown at him, he keeps it all in perspective - not only surviving, but THRIVING!


So as we move closer to the holiday season, please share your success here or at #BL12Challenge with me. Thank you to those who have already done so; you are all rockin' it. Let's make this a healthier holiday this time around!


No comments: