Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Biggest Loser Season 12 Challenge - November 1st



Welcome to November! In just a month and a half the Season 12 Finale will be upon us. How are you doing in the challenge?


I'm happy to report that I lost 2 pounds this week. I've been increasing my exercise and will continue to do so as we move forward with the season. The main thing for me is working out with more intensity, and it's beginning to pay off.


Also remember, even small spurts of movement add up. Squats and stretches in front of the computer, taking extra flights of stairs...it all counts toward your calorie burn. You still have to do extended cardio sessions, but why not challenge yourself all day long? Plus it keeps those muscles from getting stiff and sore!


Share your progress here and at #BL12Challenge on Twitter. I would love to hear your successes. And I will be reporting tomorrow as usual on the latest episode of Biggest Loser. The teams will be shaken up and split apart - should make for an interesting evening!

No comments: