Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Biggest Loser Season 12 Challenge - November 8th Votes and Successes



Happy Election Day! As you go out to the polls, also make a commitment to yourself. ELECT to be healthy. VOTE for a better life. Since you cast the only ballot, what you decide goes!


Since it's weigh-in day for the #BL12Challenge, I stepped on my trusty scale before heading to my local polling place. I did lose - almost a pound, .8 to be exact. All things considered, I'll take it. Since my monthly gift is here any loss is a good thing. Of course, I'd love to exchange my monthly gift for a 3 or 4 pound loss on the scale, but since that's not an option I'll be thankful for what I've received. I worked hard and made good food choices, so I know I did my part. It still paid off because normally I'd lose nothing or gain something at "gift" time.


Besides, as I often say - it all adds up. My total weight loss so far for the challenge is 11.6, so every week I'm getting closer to my goal of a fitter, healthier life. I elect to move forward and do even better...time for spin class before Biggest Loser tonight!


How are you doing with your goals? Drop me a note here or on Twitter at #BL12Challenge!

No comments: