Thursday, March 31, 2011

New Twist on the Drinking Game


I'm sure many of you know all about the Drinking Game. You pick a certain word or phrase that is said often during the course of a TV show, and every time someone says it you take a drink. Of course, it is implied that your drink is alcoholic.


I've come up with a new twist on this game. Since a lot of us have trouble remembering to drink enough water each day, this could be a great way to get that H2O into our bodies.


For example, on Monday night during Dancing With The Stars, every time someone said the words "Quickstep" or "Jive" I took a drink of water. Since those were the two featured dances for the week, those words was used continuously and I got to drink plenty of water.


On Tuesday night during Biggest Loser I did the same thing with different words. Every time someone said the words "trainer", "challenge", or "game play", I drank some water. Once again, I quenched my thirst quite a bit.


This is really a fun way to get enough H2O every day. Try it...pick your own words to drink to for whatever show you are watching and have that water handy. It's definitely healthier than the original Drinking Game...and you won't have to worry about not being able to drive home, or not feeling well enough to do your workout in the morning!

No comments: