Thursday, January 6, 2011

Faith & Progress


I am now on Day 4 of 8zone...and so far so good! Every morning I take the Redzone that I mentioned on Monday, and in the early evening I take the Whitezone which helps with nutritional replenishment, revitalization, anti-aging, and immunity strength. Both of these formulas are already making me feel better, and I have more energy to complete my workouts. I take the Bluezone an hour before I go to bed...this assists with better sleep, muscle recovery, and antioxidant protection. I have definitely been sleeping better since I started on Monday, and I don't wake up feeling like I still need more sleep.
My faith is becoming stronger through this experience as well, along with many things that are happening in my life. I am attacking as God says, and I am starting to see the victories that are on their way. He is showing me smaller victories as I keep attacking toward a better life, both physically and mentally. I also truly trust in Him that more are on the way, as long as I keep working toward what He wants for me and the people in my life. The one thing He doesn't want me to do is give up...and I definitely won't. I am on the right path and it feels amazing!

No comments: