Wednesday, September 22, 2010

More Songs For Your Workout Playlist!


Keeping your workout playlist fresh is extremely important. If you exercise to the same set of tunes for too long, you will get bored with your exercise routine. Putting your playlist on shuffle does help, but at some point it's still the same old songs, just in a different order. It's vital to add new music to keep yourself excited and motivated to work out.
Here are a few of the songs I've recently added to my walking/running playlist so I can keep it moving!!!
Bad Romance - Lady Gaga
Whip It - Devo
Hot Blooded - Foreigner
New Found Freedom - Taylor Hicks
Stuck Like Glue - Sugarland
Giddy On Up - Laura Bell Bundy
Enough Is Enough - Donna Summer/Barbra Streisand
Only The World - Mandisa
I Like It - Enrique Iglesias/Pitbull
Club Can't Handle Me - Flo Rida (Step Up 3D Soundtrack)
Airplanes - B.o.B./Hayley Williams
I love all types of music, and the variety of styles keeps me going, so I'm never bored. What's on your playlist? :o)

No comments: