Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Why There Was No Motivational Monday Yesterday


No, it wasn't my computer that was sick...it's me. I've been feeling really awful since Christmas Eve, and it just got worse every day. Yesterday was the first day I could see my doctor because of the holiday, and I have a really bad sinus infection. I'm now on antibiotics and starting to feel a little better, but I was in no shape yesterday to blog.

I did not even weigh myself yesterday because I was in so much pain and worried about getting in to see the doctor. I have almost no voice, but that will improve after a couple of days of the meds. I was up all night coughing, so I need to try to rest again.

I will have Motivational Monday back just in time for the first Monday of the New Year, and plan on blogging some this week until then. Let's end 2009 on a good note...and 2010 is going to be an awesome year!

No comments: