Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Guac-in' Around the Christmas Tree










I received the cutest Christmas card from the great peeps at Wholly Guacamole. I'd scan it for you so you could see it...but my scanner does not want to cooperate. (Just one of the many ways that my computer is drving me crazy today...and why this post is so short.)


So let's just say that their guac rocks...especially for Christmas. It fits in with the red and green theme, plus it's something to serve at parties that won't ruin all of the hard work you've done getting fit all year. It sure beats mayo and ranch based dips - which go right to your hips.


So if you haven't already, head on over to the Wholly Guacamole website to check out their products and sign up for coupons. Guac around the Christmas tree with me!








No comments: