Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Healthy Valentine's Day!


Happy Valentine's Day everyone! I hope you have a great day and if you indulge, just don't make it too much! :o)
We went yesterday for our Valentine's dinner because Monday nights are always busy around here. At Red Lobster I had grilled seafood, and only ate half so I have some left for today. I did have one chocolate coconut bar from the bakery...part of the gift from my dad. The other part of his gift was a digital camera because he knows I needed one. Instead of all sweets, he got us only a little and gave a gift that is not fattening and will be used year-round. I'm so thankful he recognizes that we are trying to be healthier and that he is so thoughtful to give me something I really can use!
Since I did indulge a little yesterday, I didn't lose a lot this week. But my scale did read .4 pounds less today than last Monday, so I'm still going in the right direction. One of the main things is to enjoy your family, friends, and loved ones more than the Valentine goodies...so remember that today as you celebrate!

No comments: