Monday, March 22, 2010

Motivational Monday...Going Forward!


Success on the scale!!! I think I jumped almost as high as the woman in the picture this morning. After last week's gain, I really needed to see the number on the scale go down again. And I did...I lost 2.8 pounds, which puts me at 186.4. I lost what I had gained plus more, and I couldn't be happier.

Several things helped me move forward this past week. The wonderful spring weather meant that I could go outside and walk, along with running my sprints. Fresh air and sunshine can do wonders, and they certainly did for me. I love my treadmill, but there's nothing like exercising outside. The coaching session I had with Laurie was amazing, and I can now visualize even more for my life. (see previous post) Paying better attention to my nutrition and a lot of prayer also moved me forward to a better frame of mind and spirit, which in turn is doing wonders for my body!

Starting this week, I'm going to pick a motivational website for you to check out. Cool Running has so much great information, including a Couch to 5K Running Plan. If you've never run before, this is the site for you. And even if you have, there is extensive info for runners of all levels. Please visit them at www.coolrunning.com.

I KNOW this week is going to be amazing...and I hope it is for all of you as well! :o)

No comments: