Thursday, June 23, 2011

MetroMint Heaven!




Is it possible to fall in love with a beverage? If it is, then I am definitely head over heels for MetroMint!!!

I happened to discover them at the grocery store while looking around in the water aisle. I was intrigued by the thought of mint water and enticed by the fact that there are no sweeteners or preservatives in their products. The water is purified by reverse osmosis, and the only other ingredients are pure, real mint grown in Washington State and natural flavors or essences. I knew I had to try it. There were only 3 flavors at my store, so I chose Spearmint and ChocolateMint.

I tasted the ChocolateMint first, and I swear my taste buds went straight to heaven. The flavor is amazing without being overpowering; completely refreshing while satisfying my chocolate craving. (It's better than the sensation you get biting into a York Peppermint Patty...no sugar or junk in it!) The Spearmint is also wonderful...both refreshing and invigorating.

Something you may not know (beacuse I didn't until now!) is that mint has many healthy and medicinal uses. Mint improves digestion, decreases heartburn, and eases nausea. Mint is also good for stopping bad breath, clearing congestion (great news for this allergy sufferer!) and easing stress. Hmm...sounds like a natural way to take care of all of those things doctors keep prescribing pills for! I would much rather use mint than drugs!

Metromint also comes in other flavors like CherryMint, OrangeMint, LemonMint, Peppermint, and GoodberryMint. I will have to go back and get the OrangeMint, plus try my local World Market for the other flavors. Check the Metromint website for more cool mint information and type in your zip code to find stores near you that carry this amazing mint water.

Yes, I've fallen in love with MetroMint...you better never go away or it would truly break my heart!!!

No comments: