Friday, December 3, 2010

December Workout Playlist


Now that it's snowing outside, I need more fresh tunes to keep me motivated and going strong. More often than not, I'm walking or running on the treadmill and the music keeps me from being bored with no change of scenery. I do sometimes put on a football game or another good program on TV to work out, but music is still my number one way to stay the course.
Here are a few of the latest songs on my playlist:
Wildflower - JaneDear Girls
Put You In A Song - Keith Urban
My First Kiss - 3oh3
Start Me Up - The Rolling Stones
Felt Good On My Lips - Tim McGraw
Get On Your Feet - Gloria Estefan
Family Affair - Mary J. Blige
Shut Up And Drive - Chely Wright (not the Rihanna song, even though it's great)
Crazy Little Thing Called Love - Queen
Smooth Criminal - Michael Jackson
Rock What You Got- Superchick
All I Want For Christmas Is You - Mariah Carey ('tis the season...have to have some holiday music!)
If you have any other great suggestions, feel free to add a comment and let me know. Let's all keep each other inspired through the holidays!

1 comment:

Michelle M said...

This is just what I needed. Thanks for sharing!