Friday, November 5, 2010

Work It Out, Baby!!!


Since this week was really intense in so many ways, I decided to blow off some steam and get silly. I hope you enjoy the above photo of a true superbaby...LOL
I will keep this post brief today, as I run errands and get geared up for another busy fall weekend. I will be selling my jewelry at another craft show tomorrow, have a little more editing to do, and need to plan out my exercise time for the next two days. Thank God that we get to turn our clocks back tomorrow night, so I can catch an extra hour of sleep! ;o)
I just want to remind everyone that two of the best ways to relieve stress are exercise and a sense of humor. So remember to laugh, run, play, and enjoy every moment of your life. Have a wonderful weekend!!!

3 comments:

Melissa Cunningham said...

love the last 2 sentences of this post.SO TRUE! also love the baby pic! that will be my little M here in the next year!

Melissa Cunningham said...

love the last 2 sentences of this post.SO TRUE! also love the baby pic! that will be my little M here in the next year!

WriterMarie said...

Thanks Melissa! I can't wait to see your little sweetie working out! ;o)