Monday, October 22, 2012

Fitness Pinspiration



Hello.  My name is Marie...and I'm a Pin-a-holic.

I've posted before about being hooked on Pinterest, but I'm finding an upside to my addiction.  There are a lot of REALLY good ideas there.  Ideas I actually use.

I know some people pin things just for fun, and I do have a few of boards like that as well.  But my favorite ones are those that actually teach me something and lift me up.

I have a board dedicated to fitness, and I've gathered some incredible workouts and exercise ideas.  I haven't tried all of them yet, but I have done quite a few.  And they WORK.  It helps me to mix up my routine so my body doesn't get stuck in a rut.  Another board of mine is filled with healthy recipes and food tips.  The recipes I have made so far turned out well...and are delicious as well as nutritious.  A win-win situation!

Then there's my Faith board...Bible verses and quotes are there to lift me up whenever I need encouragement.  It's so nice to have everything organized onto boards so I can go to the right category when I need something.  (Now I just need to get my house as organized as Pinterest...)

Of course I also keep boards of holiday and decorating ideas, books, and dance inspiration.  Oh yeah - I also have a section for clothes I want when I reach my goal weight.  That's good motivation right there!

If you wish to follow me over there I'm at http://www.pinterest.com/writerchicmarie .  We can swap ideas and all learn something to get us closer to our goals.  Come join the fun!

No comments: