Saturday, August 20, 2011

Forgive Me Blogger, For I Have Sinned...



It has been 15 days since my last post. I know God understands even if Blogger doesn't. Besides, Blogger has been acting weird lately - it won't let me sign in like I should so I can add comments to other blogs like a normal person. I wind up having to go the name/URL route just so I can write something. So maybe they should be asking for MY forgiveness!


Anyway, the last two weeks have been busy with writing assignments, dentist appointments, getting ready for the new school year and more. I kept telling myself "I will blog tomorrow"...but then I didn't. Now that's what got me in trouble in the past with putting off exercise and eating right, so I don't want to go the "tomorrow" route anymore.


The good news in all of this is that I have a writing assignment I'm extra excited about. I discovered a great place to spin only 20 minutes from my house, and I get to write about it for Westlake Patch. This will be an ongoing, first person series of my adventures at Psycle. You can read my first article in the series here: "Start Spinning Your Wheels at Psycle". If you have a chance check out my other articles as well.


I'm thrilled to share my journey on the bike with you...and I promise I WILL post more often here! :o)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

google backlink seo services backlink service getting backlinks