Friday, June 28, 2013

Workouts, Dancing, Writing - Oh My!



It's been a couple of weeks since I posted here.  So far it's been a really busy summer...

So I thought I'd just check in and let you know some of what's going on.  Someone had the bright idea to air both Extreme Weight Loss and So You Think You Can Dance on Tuesday nights, thereby driving me crazy. ;o)   So I still have to catch up on the this past episode of EWL because I watched SYTYCD.  I did see some of Ryan's story during commercials, but not enough to write a recap. 

I was moved, however, by SYTYCD - which I always am.  There's nothing like dance to awaken the soul, and so far this season I'm very impressed by the Top 20.  I can't wait to see what next week brings!

As for myself, I've been working out, writing, editing, and attending other authors' speaking events.  I will post more on that this coming week, because it's been inspiring to see people who love writing as much as I do reaching their goals and seeing their dreams realized.  To say God uses them to keep me going when the going gets rough would be an understatement!

In addition, I'm working on some other possible business arrangements, so I would appreciate your prayers.  If you have any prayer requests, please send them my way and I would be happy to pray for you as well.  We also have several graduation parties including one tonight!) and other events keeping us busy.

Here's to a wonderful summer weekend for all of us.   I will check back in with you in a couple of days!



No comments: