Monday, July 12, 2010

How Do You Live Huge?


I have a question for you...how do YOU live huge? This does not necessarily mean being "plus sized"...how are you living your live to the fullest, no matter what your circumstances?
I spent the weekend having a blast, having fun with family and friends. We played cornhole at a graduation party, and this is the best I've ever done at it. I didn't feel self-conscious and really got competitive with it. It was so much fun to really let go and live in the moment. That's something I get better at every day...living in the moment without letting other thoughts keep my mind from the present.
Tonight is a new episode of Huge on ABC Family, and I can't wait to see what happens next. I will post about it after the show again, but in the meantime...how do YOU live huge???

No comments: