Friday, July 12, 2013

Musical Inspiration



Does music inspire you?

I know it really inspires me...to dance, to dream, to get moving, to have faith.

For this reason I started posting an Inspiring Song of the Day a few weeks ago on my Facebook page. The music ranges from Christian and Gospel to Country, Broadway, Pop, and even Alternative Rock.  I draw both happiness and strength from all types of music.

Some of these songs are ones that you probably know, while others could be new to you.  I love sharing music, especially if it's something that not a lot of people know about, but should because it's just that good.  Sometimes the hidden treasures are the best!

So...what songs inspire you?  Feel free to leave a comment here, or on Facebook once you "like" my page.  And I hope you enjoy the music I post there as well!

No comments: