Friday, May 14, 2010

Berry, Berry Good Cereal!!!



I already love Special K products. Their cereals, cereal bars, and protein water are part of my healthy eating plan. You will always find at least one item with the Special K logo in my house at all times.


When I stopped by the grocery store yesterday to fill a prescription, I noticed that their cereal was on sale. As I picked up a couple of boxes of my favorites, I saw a new flavor: Blueberry. I love blueberries and thought I'd give it a try. This morning when I opened the box, the heavenly scent overtook me. I closed my eyes and for a moment I thought I had blueberry muffins baking in the oven! Now...did it taste as good as it smelled? It certainly did...maybe even better. I almost couldn't believe that this cereal that has practically no fat and only 7 grams of sugar could taste so good. I will definitely be buying this again, to add to the Special K lineup in my kitchen.


If you go to http://www.specialk.com/, you can sign up for coupons and promotional offers from them. I know this really helps in our household, where the food budget is tight but we still want to eat healthy food. Thanks to them, getting in shape is even more of a pleasure!

No comments: